BBCR Permanent Registration Information
What does permanent registration in the BBCR mean?
When obtaining BBCR permanent registration, you are receiving documentation from an organization committed to maintaining a purebred dog registry, sanctions dog events and promoting responsible dog ownership. Breeds recognized by the BBCR for Permanent Registration may use their registration number to compete in all BBCR Events.
What is included with my BBCR Permanent Registration?
- BBCR Permanent Registration Certificate (with 3 generation pedigree)
- BBCR Bully ID Card™
- Free Membership to www.bullypedigreesonline.com
How can I register my dog?
Currently we only accept registrations via mail. Please print the appropriate registration form at the bottom of this page, fill it out and mail it in.
Currently we only accept registrations via mail. Please print the appropriate litter registration form at the bottom of this page, fill it out and mail it in. In order to register your litter the dam at the time of whelping must be over a year old and a sire must be at least ten months old at the time of a breeding. Both dogs must be BBCR Permanently Registered to apply for litter registration.
What forms of payments are accepted for registrations?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Postal Money Orders, Cashiers Checks and checks payable to The Bull Breed Coalition Registry.
Does the BBCR currently accept BBC Registration on Shortybulls?
As of February 2013, the BBCR announced the merge of the BBC into the BBCR. All BBCR policies and regulations will apply to transfers and new registrations. For more information about the merge see full interview at www.bullypedigreesonline.com
What other registries does the BBCR honor for single dog registration?
The BBCR currently accepts the domestic registries below for transfer of registration by breed. We also accept some foreign registries. Please check our list of accepted Foreign Registries.
American Bully: ABKC (Without The Performance Pedigree Title), ADBA (Rules), UKC
American Bulldog: ABRA, ABA, ARF, NKC, WBA
Classic Bully: ABKC (Without The Performance Pedigree Title), ADBA, AKC, UKC
English Bulldog: AKC, FIC
French Bulldog: AKC, FIC
Olde English Bulldogge: IOEBA, WBA, UKC
Shortybull: BBCR, Existing BBC Transfers
Does the BBCR offer Canine DNA Profiling?
Yes, the BBCR offers a service for DNA Profiling of your canine. All stud dogs must have a DNA profile on file with the BBCR if he has sired 8 or more litters in his lifetime or more then 4 litters in a calendar year. Please refer to the DNA & Microchiping page under ABOUT BBCR.
Discount On Certificate Upgrades
Previous BBCR Dog Owners are able to update their pedigrees to our new style certificates and receive a BBCR Bully ID Card for easier show entry for half price ($10). Please fill out the duplicate form and send a copy of your old certificate. This is NOT in effect for transfer registrations. Just for pedigree update to same owner.
Duplicate Form (pdf)
- Download the appropriate forms from below.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Attach the applicable forms of identification. Copy front and back of your pedigree certificate (3 generations)
for verification of lineage and ownership. (specified on the application)
- Send fee of $20/dog or $20/litter (Within the United States); $25/dog or $25/litter (International)
- Mail all contents to BBCR office.
- Processing of registration may take between 2-4 weeks.
Permanent Registration Forms
- Single Dog Registration Form (pdf)
- Single Dog Registration Form (International) (pdf)
- Litter Registration Form (pdf)
- Litter Registration Form (International) (pdf)
- Application For Duplicate Certificate (pdf)
- ADBA Approval Single Dog Registration Form (pdf)
- Application For DNA Tests and Microchips (pdf)